Last week was a eventful one around here. On the 24th of April I went to the Dentist to be fitted for a crown. I had just had a root canal a month earlier. I was anticipating a quick in and out visit but was very surprised when she had me scheduled for 1 1/2 hours. I asked her if they were kidding about the time and she said no that it takes that long to be fitted for a crown. I was completely surprised that they had to numb my mouth and then drill around my tooth until it was a nice peg. It wouldn't have been so bad except that it was my very back tooth and probably the hardest one to get to he said. I left later with a temporary tooth and very sore gums. The next day I took Melissa and her friend Lizzie up to a volleyball tournament up in Oregon and while we were finishing up dinner at Red Lobster my tooth popped off. I discreetly put it in a napkin and called the dentist. He called me the next day and told me to put some toothpaste on it and pop it back in and he would see me the following Monday if it didn't stick. Well - it didn't stick and kept coming out every time I ate and I was seriously afraid I was going to swallow it. I managed to make it to Monday and the tech put on some more semi-permanent stuff and then poked around with her sharp little instrument in my already angry gums. So far the temp is still on but I avoid chewing on it and I am very careful when I am brushing. My next appointment isn't until the 27th of April.
Well I was released from the YW again and then put back in again. I am the 2nd counselor still. I really haven't been in very long I have just been in three different presidencies in a year. I am completely excited to serve with Jessica Burk and Lynn Olsen, they are two totally dynamic people! I love serving in the YW. The girls are so awesome! It has been so exciting to be a part of the youth temple celebration. The youth are dancing and singing every Wed. night. They are completely excited and it is fun to see those that normally don't get excited over cultural things being totally into it. The youth have a few more weeks to decide if they want to do singing or dancing. So far everyone wants to dance!
Zach ran in a Varsity meet in Twin Falls last Friday. He says that running isn't his favorite thing to do but he is a great runner! He is getting so tall. He is no longer one of the short ones within his age group.

3 comments:
I love reading your blog, it is kinda a refresher about what we talk about:) That is a cool picture of Zach taking off out of the blocks. I want to come watch the regional track meet. He also seemed pretty excited about working this summer. He is a good kid. Hey you didn't tell me they released the YW pres. So what are the changes? Well I' am sure I will talk to you sometime (again) today:) Love ya
That really is a great picture of Zach Staci!
Sounds like we missed a lot on Sunday. I will have to have someone fill me in when I get back to work tomorrow.
Williams Family : Becky Williams
Marathon Runner: Jennifer Williams
Those are the only two that are incognito:)
Post a Comment