Hannah had the leading female role in her 5th grade class play "MacBeth". She was Lady MacBeth. She did a great job and was one of the only students that you could actually hear clearly up on stage. She remembered all of her lines and she did such a great job acting. She had to faint in a scene and she did it so elegantly. She didn't like the fact that two boys had to help her up so as the were bending down to grab onto her hands she hopped right up! I think I see some future acting in her future! Alan wasn't too sure though about her playing a queen who ploted her husband's murder.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Lady MacBeth
Hannah had the leading female role in her 5th grade class play "MacBeth". She was Lady MacBeth. She did a great job and was one of the only students that you could actually hear clearly up on stage. She remembered all of her lines and she did such a great job acting. She had to faint in a scene and she did it so elegantly. She didn't like the fact that two boys had to help her up so as the were bending down to grab onto her hands she hopped right up! I think I see some future acting in her future! Alan wasn't too sure though about her playing a queen who ploted her husband's murder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment