

I was tagged by my brother in law Steve and I am tagging Emily because I know of no one else who has a blog!
What is his name? Alan Cannon Leavitt
How long have you been married? 17 years and 4 months
How long did you date? 3 years (mission included in there)
When was your first kiss? In his parents house
How old is he? 38
Who eats more? Him
Who said I love you first? He did at our senior prom
Who is taller? Me (I've got him by a 1/2 inch!)
Who sings better? He can really sing out when he wants
Whose temper is worse? That would be me. It takes a lot to rattle Alan's cage
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I would say that I do the most dishes but he helps out when able
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? Pretty even steven there!
Who pays the bills? Alan - what would we do without bill pay!
Who cooks dinner? That would be me, but he can do pancakes, waffles and scrambled eggs!
Who drives when you are together? Usually he does I get tired driving to Twin Falls
Who is more stubborn? Probably me again. It is that Palmer side that comes out every now and again
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Alan
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, his are serving a mission in Chile right now!
Who proposed? He did in front of the Logan temple
Who has more friends? Well he is my best friend so he probably does since he is the Bishop
Who has more siblings? 6 kids in both
Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think that we share them, but he might beg to differ
What is his favorite meal? Anything I cook!
What does he enjoy doing in his spare time? Surfing the internet and finding deals!
What is one of his good qualities? He is such a good father and treats me like his queen.
What do you love about him? What is there not to love about him?!!!!!

1 comment:
I like his intrests, surfing on the internet and finding good deals:) So who is Emily that you have tagged?
Post a Comment