Whoever knew that my 3 year old would love avocados? Allie eats them like an orange and she even tries to eat them peel and all. I used to be able to save all the avocados for myself but now I am lucky to even get a bite! I don't mind feeding them to her - she definitely need the calories more than me! This child also loves mushrooms and tomatoes. I hope she continues to love the vegetable family and doesn't get tainted by her brother and sisters views!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Avocado Lover
Whoever knew that my 3 year old would love avocados? Allie eats them like an orange and she even tries to eat them peel and all. I used to be able to save all the avocados for myself but now I am lucky to even get a bite! I don't mind feeding them to her - she definitely need the calories more than me! This child also loves mushrooms and tomatoes. I hope she continues to love the vegetable family and doesn't get tainted by her brother and sisters views!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So...I didn't make it yesterday!! What a terrible day and today is even worse! It doesn't help that I am a baby about pain!How did the lesson go in church? And also the broadcast? I was so disappointed to miss both, but matt said he would be embarrassed to be seen with me in the shape I was in yesterday- I need to do a better job of my emergency planning...
Glad to see you in the blogging world!
Post a Comment