Allie went to the dentist in January and we were so grateful that she didn't have any cavities! (She better not with all that metal in her mouth now!) Allie was very brave and I didn't have to get into the chair and hold her down this time. She kept telling me that she was going to be brave because she is bigger now. I just had to sit next to her and hold her hand and tell her to breath. The dentist did say that her front teeth on the bottom were very loose and also her top two teeth and with a little wiggling they could come out soon.
I told Allie that I would give her some time to get the teeth out by herself and then if she couldn't do it maybe dad could help her. She wiggled them as only a six year old would but they never let loose. So I sent her to her dad to pull one out because it was literally hanging in there. Because they are so small he grabbed and pulled out the bottom two. She wasn't very impressed and was a bit light headed for a while. I wonder if she will let Alan pull out the top two? We will see.....
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment