What a joy it has been to have Allie as our last baby. She is such a little character and is constantly keeping up entertained. She has changed so much this past year and is definitely more outgoing. She will actually talk to people instead of just looking through them. She makes us laugh every day and really draws us together as a family. She is always doing crafts and playing with her babies. She just loves her babies! She is such a good little eater now and prides herself in showing us her clean plate most meals. She loves to learn and loves going to school everyday. It is so cute to see her little buddies all run towards Allie when I drop her off at school in the afternoon. I really wish I could just bottle her up and keep her this way forever. We love you our little Allie Babba!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment