(Laura inspired me at our family gathering to get my blog up to date so forgive me for my multiple posts starting from September!)
September 4, 2010
Because school started later this year the girls helped me can some salsa. They were a big help in cutting up the onions and peppers. Here is Melissa all decked out trying to stop her eyes from watering! According to her it worked but only with the rag around the mouth!
Hannah cut up many peppers. She didn't need protective gear to get through it like Melissa did. I did find that when cutting the jalapeno peppers they made me cough and gag when I rinsed out the seeds.
Abby and Allie had to get in on the process too, although I am not sure what they did exactly besides wear the gloves.They did help pick the peppers and tomatoes out in the garden.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment