Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our New House

We are all moved in and somewhat settled in our new home. We are very happy with the way that things turned out and love the open space. We love our Tobacco Teak wood floors and the Naughty Maple in our kitchen. I refinished my tabletop three different times and I am finally satisfied with it. I absolutely love having my own bathroom and walk-in closet, it makes getting ready in the morning so nice. A bigger office is also a bonus and I am so pleased with my pantry. LOVE IT! Please feel free to stop by and take a look around. We will leave the light on for you! (I don't have pictures yet of the girl's rooms. They need to clean them!)

 Before

 After
 Before
 After
 Before

After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
Before
After

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It all looks beautiful! :) We'll have to stop by someday!! I love the paint colors you chose!