My sister Jaime talked me into doing a yard sale in Gooding with here this last weekend. I really hate to do yard sales but she promised to do the lion share of all the work. I went over the day before and spent a few hours pricing things. That night I thought it would be fun for the girls to have a bake sale and fresh lemonade stand at the yard sale. They were eager to this and so we baked lots of goodies for it the night before and morning of the yard sale. I promised to match whatever they made from the sale. Well, they sold $17.50 worth of stuff at 25 cents per item - not too shabby! They had fun and it kept them busy. Nobody can resist buying from cute little girls! (BTW - the yard sale wasn't all that - I think I made a little over $60. That should about cover the cookie cost, lemonade and the gas driving back and forth from Gooding. Oh well - we did create memories!)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Mom & Miss and Lemonade Anyone???
I recently attend a mom and miss activity with Rachel. We did a progressive dinner with games at each house. It was fun to spend some time with my 4th born. Isn't Rachel cute?!!


My sister Jaime talked me into doing a yard sale in Gooding with here this last weekend. I really hate to do yard sales but she promised to do the lion share of all the work. I went over the day before and spent a few hours pricing things. That night I thought it would be fun for the girls to have a bake sale and fresh lemonade stand at the yard sale. They were eager to this and so we baked lots of goodies for it the night before and morning of the yard sale. I promised to match whatever they made from the sale. Well, they sold $17.50 worth of stuff at 25 cents per item - not too shabby! They had fun and it kept them busy. Nobody can resist buying from cute little girls! (BTW - the yard sale wasn't all that - I think I made a little over $60. That should about cover the cookie cost, lemonade and the gas driving back and forth from Gooding. Oh well - we did create memories!)


My sister Jaime talked me into doing a yard sale in Gooding with here this last weekend. I really hate to do yard sales but she promised to do the lion share of all the work. I went over the day before and spent a few hours pricing things. That night I thought it would be fun for the girls to have a bake sale and fresh lemonade stand at the yard sale. They were eager to this and so we baked lots of goodies for it the night before and morning of the yard sale. I promised to match whatever they made from the sale. Well, they sold $17.50 worth of stuff at 25 cents per item - not too shabby! They had fun and it kept them busy. Nobody can resist buying from cute little girls! (BTW - the yard sale wasn't all that - I think I made a little over $60. That should about cover the cookie cost, lemonade and the gas driving back and forth from Gooding. Oh well - we did create memories!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment