The next day the Thompson's came over and Laura Campbell, Carolyn, Melissa and I went thrift store shopping and to the new Walmart in Twin Falls. Greg and Hannah manned the fort at home. We all found some bargains at "Once Upon a Child" and the D.I. The new Walmart has a complete isle devoted to food storage! It was awesome. Carolyn figured out that Walmart's white wheat was a better bargain than the cannery, so I got a couple of buckets and Laura got one. We were pretty loaded down in the van! We enjoyed an evening together roasting hot dogs and smores and a quick run down the water slide. Kayli really got into the roasting part. She finally found the right hot dog for her.
It was a fun little gathering and we are excited to see the cousins again in Park City next month.

No comments:
Post a Comment