s
y
Allie turned four yesterday and we had a fun filled day! She has been so excited for her birthday to come since Abigail's birthday last June. She told me the night before her birthday that she wanted breakfast in bed and so I got up early to do that and she came up the stairs just as I was headed down and changed her mind.
She got to open up four presents before the kids left for school. She immediately put on two of her three outfits at the same time. She got a lot of little things that I am sure will be lost before the weekend is over. She even got her own computer game!
We went to Abigail's school and checked her out early so she could join in on the afternoon of fun. We went to McDonald's and it must have been mom's day out because they were packed! The girls had fun playing on the toys after lunch. After that we picked up Alan, Jaime and Lucas and headed to a new place in Twin called "Hop to it." I read about it on a friend's blog and decided to try it out. Laura brought Brighton and True to join in on the fun and Allie's friend MeKenna also came. They had so much fun going down the slides and bouncing around. "It was pretty fun", as Allie would say. We definitely will go during earlier in the day next time. It was pretty crowded.
I can't believe how time flies. It seems like only yesterday that I gave birth to sweet, little Allie. I remember what a beautifully shaped head that she had when she was born. She is growing up much too fast for me! (I must say though that as I watched Jaime scrambling all over the place with Lucas, it is nice not to have to worry so much about that anymore.) Allie is my little buddy. She keeps me company while the kids are at school. She loves to go shopping with me and she usually gets a treat out of me every time. She loves to draw, cut and play computer games. We are grateful for a computer tech at work that helps us fix all the funny things that the computer seems to do after she has touched it. She absolutely adores her sisters. Abby and her are the best of friends. They can make a mess in no time flat but they are joined at the hip whenever they are together. Allie started sunbeams this year and loves her teacher Sister Farnsworth. She is breaking out of her shell slowly but surely. She did great at including her friend and her cousin at the hopping place yesterday. I am so grateful that she is a part of our family. We love her to pieces!

1 comment:
That was a lot of fun! We will definitely have to go again. Maybe for Lucas' birthday:) Thanks for letting us come!
Post a Comment