.jpg)
Zach played against our long time rivals, the Twin Falls Bruins last Friday night. It was so cold and my feet were numb by the end of the game. It was probably the poorest performance that I have ever seen from Twin Falls. We beat them 48 to 6. Zach did well. He got knocked in the back a few times and lost his breath a couple of times. It is so fun to watch him play.
Alan was on the chain gang for Zach's game and got in a little bit exercise. He liked it but didn't feel like he got a clear view of what was going on even though he was down on the field. With Jerome's no huddle offense he was running hard. I think he should do this every day!
Hannah can hardly wait to turn twelve. She announced today in her testimony that she was almost ready to go out of YW and she has appreciated all of her wonderful teachers. She later realized she said YW and not primary and corrected herself. She also said that she was lucky to participate in one last primary program. (ha, ha).
Rachel and Abby are doing TaVaci this year. For some reason I keep forgetting Abby's class on Thursday. I really need to get on the ball!!!
Abby is enjoying school more now and is in an advanced group that does extra projects. She is a great reader and seems to be able to understand things easily.
Allie just LOVES it when her sisters are at home!!!!! She is always one step behind them. She is so bored when they are at school all day. She enjoys her preschool class a couple of times a week and is branching out and making new friends very slowly.
We just loved conference this last weekend. We were able to spend a relaxing weekend at my parent's home after Melissa's volleyball tournament on Friday. We played conference jeopardy for FHE last Monday. The kids knew quite a few of the answers. I wish that conference was four times a year instead of two.
Myself and another lady are going to Lagoon pending 1/2 way decent weather next Saturday with Melissa and a few other YW in our ward and Hannah and a friend. I love going to Lagoon in the fall but not when it is winter wonderland outside. I am lovin' this weather. I am anxious to be done with the outside stuff.
Our home teachers just came and brought us a box of apples. I am in the mood for caramel apples now! Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment