Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun At Crystal Springs

My sister Jaime called me this morning and wanted me to drag my girls to Crystal Springs to play in the water. At first I was like no way I am too busy and honestly I really didn't want to go but after thinking about it for a minute I decided that I really need to be more spontaneous and have fun with my kids. I really don't need to wait for Alan or the right time when I have nothing to do. I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO! I just need to do it and enjoy the moment! So I am going to try and do little day trips with my kids this summer and have fun in the process! We went to Crystal Springs today and did some rock hopping and climbing in the water. The girls had so much fun and even though the water was FREEZING after a time you just became numb and it felt kind of good. The best part of the day was when Ashley (my niece) pushed Jaime into the water. Jaime came up gasping for air and was not going to let Ashley get away it and pushed her in. It was so funny. The girls had fun walking through the water to get to the big rocks. I think it is a beautiful place for family pictures! Thanks for the fun idea Jaime!

No comments: