We spent Christmas Eve and Day at home this year. We love staying at home on Christmas! Christmas Eve was spent with my mom and dad and Jaime and Steve and their kiddos. We had prime rib, a yummy salad rolls and a ice cream, sprite drink. The food was great as well as the company. We acted out the story of Christ's birth and our little angel (Allison) would not join us until the end. What a character!
We all snuggled up together in our new jammies before we headed off to bed to dream of sugar plums in our heads!
Christmas day we agreed upon a wake up time of 6:30 a.m. We were all laughing about the time that the power went out last year and everyone overslept! I had them poise with their mad faces below. Dad was the last to join us - surprise there! When I came downstairs everyone was up watching cartoons with grandma and grandpa. We couldn't make anyone cry this year.
We always make them come up the stairs in order of birth. Sorry Zach you are always last! Maybe next year we will change it up some.
The adults are as eager as the children to see what Santa brought.
I believe that the children were all pleasantly surprised with their gifts. I vowed to not get as many gifts next year! It was crazy! I think a vacation would be a fun way to go next year.
Melissa really wanted a princess coloring book too!
Rachel got some Ronald Dahl books that she had all read before school began again!
I think that the package was outwitting my dad.
I got to paint everyone's fingernails with new polish and nail art pens. It was a lot of fun!
Alan's favorite part is burning the boxes!
We had a wonderful Christmas together and are grateful for our six beautiful children that we got to spend it with. It was also fun to have my mom and dad stay with us. Family - that is what is all about.

1 comment:
haha I love the one of the kids looking "mad" It looks like you had a ton of fun:)
Post a Comment