Sunday, August 24, 2008

Youth Cultural Celebration

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Wow, the YCC is finally come and gone. It has been an amazing ride that you are kind of sad to get off of but excited too. It has been a LONG 4 months of practicing but I can honestly say that it was all worth it Sat. night when the prophet arrived. He didn't speak terribly long to the youth but they were very honored as we all were to have him there. I couldn't get through the song "We thank thee O God for a Prophet" without tears. It was so worth it!!! The youth were great and I wish we could have recorded the program for you all to see how wonderful they were. We are headed to the temple dedication in the temple in a 1/2 hour. We are very excited. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great wasn't it?? :)