I was thinking it would be fun to have a girl's night out when "New Moon" makes it grand debut in the theaters on the 20th of November. We could do dinner and a movie. What do you say girls????
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Palmer Birthday Celebrations
My family got together for the Sept. and Oct. birthday tonight. We had fun walking through the corn maze at CSI and had a great salad and yummy pizza at Idaho Pizza in Twin Falls. We missed those that couldn't be there.
I was thinking it would be fun to have a girl's night out when "New Moon" makes it grand debut in the theaters on the 20th of November. We could do dinner and a movie. What do you say girls????
I was thinking it would be fun to have a girl's night out when "New Moon" makes it grand debut in the theaters on the 20th of November. We could do dinner and a movie. What do you say girls????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun pictures! I like the one with your family and Taylor, it looks like she fits right in:) Thanks for coming, love ya
Post a Comment