Saturday, October 24, 2009

Craters of the Moon

I finally got to go with Rachel on a field trip. She has been after me every year to go with her and it has never worked out. I was glad to be able to spend this time with her even if it was freezing up at the Craters of the Moon. I had been with Hannah a few years ago so I knew what to expect this time. I was a little bit disappointed in Rachel's teacher because she didn't take advantage of teaching the kids about rock formations etc. before taking this field trip. Hannah's teacher was so awesome and the kids really knew what to look for before going up there. Her teacher even got scared going into the Boy Scout Cave so I had to led the group since I have been there before. Rachel and I got to ride up and back in our van. I refuse to do the whole bus thing. It was fun spending time with Rachel.

 
 
 

No comments: